Adobe Edge is a deprecated ad creation tool that is still largely used. On this page we have compiled most common issues and solutions with Adobe Edge.
If at all possible we recommend using other software instead of Adobe Edge as it is no longer supported by Adobe and requires unconvetional approaches to solve certain issues.
Adobe Edge banners must be made HTTPS compliant. Follow the instructions below for how to make Adobe Edge banner HTTPS compliant.
How to make Adobe Edge HTTPS compliant
To make a https compliant banner using Adobe Edge you have to edit the html file of the published banner. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Create the banner and publish
- Open the folder of the published banner
- Right click the .html file and open with text editor
- Find the http://animate.adobe.com/runtime/6.0.0/edge.6.0.0.min.js
- Replace that with https://animate.adobe.com/runtime/6.0.0/edge.6.0.0.min.js
- Close the file and you are done